In last month’s Clever Investor update I saw my investments gain in value even though the market as a whole dropped significantly. This month has seen the exact opposite results. I guess that’s the way it rolls sometimes.
Before looking at the specifics of how my stocks performed over the last 30 days, letâ€™s review the rules for my Clever Investor game:
- Investments are made using the 100% Free investment platform, Loyal3
- I will invest an additional $50 a month based upon results
- Results are reviewed in the middle of the month (approximately)
Here we go!
- As of closing on 9/11/2015: 16,433
- As of closing on 10/15/2015: 17,141
- Month Change: +708 (+4.3%)
Buffalo Wild Wings:
- Previous Value: $191.86 (after $50 investment)
- Current Value: $178.79
- Month Change: -13.07 (-6.8%)
- Previous value: $44.55
- Current Value: $43.64
- Month Change: -$0.91 (-2.0%)
I couldn’t find any specific reason why my favorite wing place had it’s stock go down so much this last month. I know I did my part to support it by eating there a couple of times.
Apple….oh, how you continue to disappoint me. I haven’t seen a single gain on this stock since I bought it. I know stock purchases should be for the long run, but how long do I watch it drop before I give up?
What would you do? How did your stocks do this month?
LOYAL3 Lets You Own What You Love. Buy Stock in Your Favorite Brands, with as Little as $10. Sign Up Now!
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."