Some humorous ponderings for your Friday
Thanks to my cousin Dave for these insights. You may have seen some of them wandering the internet, or asked yourself these questions:
- Why do you have to “put your two cents in”.. but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts”? Where’s that extra penny going to?
- Once you’re in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?
- If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
- If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn’t he just buy dinner?
- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
- Do you ever notice that when you blow in a dog’s face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?
Enjoy your weekend! And the Super Bowl!