I haven’t been tagged for a meme for a long time, so when I saw that Nickel tagged me, I felt all bubbly inside. Somebody either loves me or hates me, because memoirs can go either way.
So for this one, I’m supposed to write a 6 word memoir. Since I usually just write from the top of my head, here’s my six words:
Stop Buying Stupid Stuff, You Fool!
Yep, that’s my great wisdom and insight. Do you like it? How else can you get ahead financially if you don’t stop buying stupid stuff and begin to use your money wisely?
Now while I won’t tag anyone else, here are the rules if you want to play along on your own site:
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you wish.
- Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
- Tag at least five more blogs.
- Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."