How To Determine What Kind of Engagement Ring Matches Her Personality?
Finding the perfect engagement ring is an exciting moment in your life and at the same time can be a nerve wracking process that really requires you to know your partner’s style very well. There are thousands of different kinds of engagement rings out there. From the cut of the diamond to the type of metal, the choices you have are endless. However, there are ways to pick out the perfect engagement ring your significant other is sure to love based entirely on her personality. Here are some tips and tricks to help you determine what kind of engagement ring matches her personality:
- Solitaire Round Cut – If your significant other is on the more traditional or conservative side, she will love a timeless engagement ring that she can wear to any and every occasion. A solitaire ring with a round cut diamond is perfect for someone who likes to keep things traditional and classy. This kind of engagement ring looks beautiful with any type of metal whether it is gold or silver. It is the kind of ring that can be passed on throughout generations and still look classic.
- Colored Gems – For a partner who likes to stand out from the crowd, a more untraditional ring option such as colored gems is sure to impress her. A colored gem whether it is a colored diamond or a different type of gem is a great way to add a spark of uniqueness. A colored gem also gives you an opportunity to save some money by opting for precious gems that are cheaper than a diamond.
- Vintage – Vintage style rings are great for those that love history and nostalgia. This is also a great option for those that are always looking for an eco-friendly option. Vintage engagement rings help recycle old rings and brings them new life. You fiance is sure to love the history behind a vintage engagement ring. Vintage engagement rings often reflect the style of the era they are from. It might be a good idea to choose a ring from a time period that your partner loves. For example, if you know that your significant other is a fan of the 1920s or Art Deco style, you can find a ring from that time period that exemplifies the clean geometric lines that the era’s aesthetic was known for.
- Rose Gold – A rose gold setting might be a good idea for someone who loves staying up-to date with trends and enjoys a more modern look for their engagement ring. Rose gold has consistently been a popular setting in recent years. Instagram is filled with beautiful and unique rose gold engagement rings from modern jewelry designers.
- Custom – Another way to guarantee you are getting the perfect ring is to create one yourself. A custom ring is perfect for those that are very particular and like to have customized or original pieces. If you know your partner has an exact vision of how she wants her engagement ring, it could be a fun activity to design a custom ring together. This might seem like a pricey option, but you can purchase loose diamonds online for a cheaper price than what you might find with jewelers, and then find a jeweler who will create the setting for you.
Picking out the perfect engagement ring can truly be a test for a couple. Knowing the type of personality your partner can be a clue into what type of engagement ring might be perfect for her. But, for the most part trust your gut and just like the moment you knew she was “the one”, you will know when you have found the perfect ring.