My son informed me last night that he and his friends want to get into better physical shape.Â I started him on a strength training program about six weeks ago, and it’s been going great.Â It’s quality time for him and I to lift weight together, and he’s already getting stronger.Â Now, he and his friends want to get together a couple of times as week and go running.Â He also expressed an interest in eating better.Â I’m little curious as to where this is all coming from, but happy that he’s taking an interest in his health.Â Â Maybe I should get him into reading fitness blogs.Â 🙂
Speaking of reading blogs, I’ve done A LOT of that this week……here’s my favorite posts I’ve found.Â Enjoy!
- Keeping Your Money Under Wraps With a Budget from Suburban Finance
- How Much Does Private Health Insurance Cost? from Money Bulldog
- How To Get Yourself To Workout When You Donâ€™t Want To from Fitnancials
- The Basics Of Your Health Insurance You Must Know from Money Beagle
- Overdraft Is A Trap: How To Avoid Going Into Overdraft from Money Smart Guides
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals recently:
- Carnival of Money Pros at Money Smart Guides
- Carnival of Financial Independence atÂ The Smaller Dollar
- Finance Carnival for Young Adults from The Investing Monk
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.