It’s supposed to be a beautiful weekend here in the Midwest, so time to get some outside projects done. One of those projects will be to mow and trim the lawn and then put down the fall application of fertilizer. I had contemplated hiring a service this year as my yard was looking a bit ragged at the end of last season, but I’m glad I decided to stick it out on my own. I’ve consistently watered and fertilized it exactly as recommended and it’s paid off. Looking forward to it being even better next year when I’ll continue to go the DIY route and save some cash on lawn maintenance.
High five for me. What do you have going on this weekend?
- Defeating Your Debt for Good from Modest Money
- Gadgets I Love and Make My Life Easier from Suburban Finance
- I Live in a Van Down By The River Basicallyâ€¦ from Money Ahoy
- Time for a Financial Do-Over? Tips for Turning Things Around from Money Bulldog
- Seven Things I Learned About Money When I Became a Parent from Prairie Eco Thrifter
Brought to you courtesy of Brock