The weather is finally cooling down a little in the Midwest allowing me to get some outside running in. Loving that. On Sunday the wife and I will be going to a baseball game even though our team is completely crappy this year. Oh well, I’m sure it will still be fun. I LOVE hot dogs at a baseball game, even if it will cost me $6 or more. What’s your favorite overpriced item at a professional sporting event?
- What does your health have to do with your budget? from DINKS Finance
- The Costco Rule of $10 And Other Bulk Buying Tips from Money Beagle
- Couple Moneyâ€™s Nexus 7 Giveaway from Couple Money
- We Teach Our Children To Become Savers, But Advertising Teaches Them To Become Spenders From Suburban Finance
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at Mr. Military Money
- Lifestyle Carnival Edition 70 at Portfolio Princess
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Bite The Bullet Investing
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."