Happy Friday, Clever Friends!Â This weekend we’re having a contractor come and give us ideas for remodeling our basement.Â It had once been solely purposed as a toy room for our son, but he has outgrown the need for a toy room with matchbox cars and construction toys.Â He and his friends still play video games down there, but we think it’s time to upgrade.Â Â It’s likely going to cause some damage to our finances, so there’s some heavy thinking to be done before we press the GO button that.
Maybe I need to re-read some of my favorite finance articles of the week to get into the right frame of mind.Â 🙂
- Top Home Improvement Tips to Help Save on Heating Costs at Money Ahoy
- The First Step Toward Financial Freedom Is Deciding That You Have Enough from Cashville Skyline
- What Are You Giving Up to Save Money? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Don`t Throw That Away, I`ll Eat It! from Money Propeller
- When does an interest rate become â€˜shockingâ€™ to you? from Money Bulldog
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals recently:
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Money Smart Guides
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.