Happy Friday, Clever Friends! This weekend we’re having a contractor come and give us ideas for remodeling our basement. It had once been solely purposed as a toy room for our son, but he has outgrown the need for a toy room with matchbox cars and construction toys. He and his friends still play video games down there, but we think it’s time to upgrade. It’s likely going to cause some damage to our finances, so there’s some heavy thinking to be done before we press the GO button that.
Maybe I need to re-read some of my favorite finance articles of the week to get into the right frame of mind. 🙂
- Top Home Improvement Tips to Help Save on Heating Costs at Money Ahoy
- The First Step Toward Financial Freedom Is Deciding That You Have Enough from Cashville Skyline
- What Are You Giving Up to Save Money? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Don`t Throw That Away, I`ll Eat It! from Money Propeller
- When does an interest rate become â€˜shockingâ€™ to you? from Money Bulldog
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals recently:
- Carnival of Financial Planning at Money Smart Guides
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."