The family went out for dinner last night at The Olive Garden.Â Normally I’m not a big fan, not because I don’t like the food, but because the price just seems very high for pasta dishes. However they’re running their Never Ending Pasta Bowl special for $9.99 which makes the price much easier to swallow – pun intended.Â :)Â Â Â If you’ve never partaken in the promotion, you pick a type of pasta, and a sauce.Â You can get as many refills as you’d like, even switching your order if you want.Â Unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks are also included.Â Â Â Salad, a couple of bread sticks, and my first round of pasta was all I could eat.Â The server looked at me funny when I declined another round of food.
Have you ever had an “all you can eat” dinner, but stopped after the first round?
- 5 Things You Canâ€™t Do With Bad Credit from MoneyStepper
- 3 Tips to Overcome Procrastination from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Four Tips For Debt Destruction from Money Smart Guides
- Fuel Prices â€“ The Rocket and Feather Effect from Money Bulldog
- Easiest Way Ever To Know How Much Money You Need For Retirement from Savvy Scot
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."