The family went out for dinner last night at The Olive Garden. Normally I’m not a big fan, not because I don’t like the food, but because the price just seems very high for pasta dishes. However they’re running their Never Ending Pasta Bowl special for $9.99 which makes the price much easier to swallow – pun intended. 🙂 If you’ve never partaken in the promotion, you pick a type of pasta, and a sauce. You can get as many refills as you’d like, even switching your order if you want. Unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks are also included. Salad, a couple of bread sticks, and my first round of pasta was all I could eat. The server looked at me funny when I declined another round of food.
Have you ever had an “all you can eat” dinner, but stopped after the first round?
- 5 Things You Canâ€™t Do With Bad Credit from MoneyStepper
- 3 Tips to Overcome Procrastination from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Four Tips For Debt Destruction from Money Smart Guides
- Fuel Prices The Rocket and Feather Effect from Money Bulldog
- Easiest Way Ever To Know How Much Money You Need For Retirement from Savvy Scot
Brought to you courtesy of Brock