The wife and I will be spending the weekend preparing to host Thanksgiving at our home for both her and my parents. Lots of cleaning, and of course getting the food needed ahead of time. I really wanted to try throwing a turkey on the smoker this year, but she’s afraid it won’t turn out so it’s either make two Turkeys (one in the oven) or scratch the idea of using the smoker. She thought that would deter me, but I’m not opposed to having a ton of left overs. Turkey sandwiches make for great lunches. 🙂
While you’re contemplating your Thanksgiving plans, check out my favorite posts of the week:
- 4 Ways Financial Adversity Makes You a Better Person from Money Rebound
- The Key to Money Saving is Patience from Money Ahoy
- Lies people tell themselves on Black Friday from DINKS Finance
- 30 Financial Lessons Iâ€™ve Learned in 30 Years from Networth Warrior
- Free Is Almost Never Free from Save And Conquer
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Personal Finance Carnival at The Aspiring Blogger
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Your PF Pro
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Digital Personal Finance
- Carnival of MoneyPros at The Frugal Toad
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."