It’s Mother’s Day weekend…..do you have plans to celebrate with your mom? There’s always a lot of commercials and articles this time of year about what to get mother’s on her special day but I like to keep it simple. My brother’s family and mine are pitching in to send her some flowers, then we’re making the trip (we live on opposite sides of the state) next weekend to spend some time with her and my dad. We don’t get together all that often, so what she really wants is to see her kids and grandkids and spend time with us all. What do you have planned for Mother’s Day?
While you’re thinking about it, check out my favorite posts of the week!
- Yard Sale Arbitrage Wii Games from Money Ahoy
- Cinco de Mayo, Celebration and Bar Tabs from Save And Conquer
- Attitudes to Money 14 Friends We All Haveâ€¦ from Money Stepper
- Better Living Through Budgeting from DINKS Finance
- Budgeting ALL of the time, not just SOME of the time from Money Rebound
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Money Pros at Finance With Reason
- Financial Carnival For Young Adults College Edition at The College Investor
- Carnival of financial independence 53rd edition at Reach Financial Independence
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."