Last weekend my wife and I paid our yearly Costco membership fee, as well as signed up for the Costco Anywhere Visa By Citibank. We needed to spend $250 in three months to receive a $110 statement credit. Yesterday I picked up a new computer for a family member (who is going to reimburse me) and BAM, that statement credit is on it’s way.
Not too shabby for my first dive into credit card rewards, huh?
Earlier this week, my very first giveaway here at CleverDude ended. I was giving away a sweet Wifi enabled thermostat valued at over $200. The winner is…..Cassandra Eastman! I’d like to thank everyone who entered, I’m hoping to have more giveaways like this in the future.
On to my favorite posts of the week….
- Your Peace Of Mind Comes At A Price from Money Beagle
- The Hidden Costs of Rewards Credit Cards from Avant Credit
- Enjoying quality time with each other and our fun money from DINKS Finance
- Why I Killed the Automatic Monthly Mortgage Payments from NetWorth Warrior
- How does inflation impact me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly from Money Stepper
Brought to you courtesy of Brock