Clever Posts Of The Week – May 17th 2013
I was excited to mow my lawn yesterday for the first time this Spring. I love the smell of freshly cut grass, and I love the look of a newly mowed lawn. It’s also the only place a man can truly be alone. I think the rest of my family is afraid that if they interrupt me, I’ll have them take over.
I am definitely NOT left alone when I am sitting at the kitchen table with my laptop reading blog posts. Sometimes I unplug and go sit alone in the basement so I can read them uninterrupted. Check out my favorites of the week below, and don’t forget to give the Clever Dude Facebook page a thumbs up!
- Clever Dude was included in a list of 22 Financial Bloggers You Should Get To Know over at Options Credit. Check it out….humbled to be in this list!
- Home maintenance projects can be expensive. Money Beagle tells us 7 Things I Learned During Our New Roof Project.
- A little over a year ago my wife and I bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner. I wish I would have read Why Iâ€™ll Never Buy A Dyson Vacuumâ€”And Neither Should You from Frugal Guru Guide. Maybe I would have made a different decision.
- My post on Wednesday talked about my recent experience with dealing with medical insurance. DINKs finance tells us about Insurance secrets that we should not keep.
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival Of Money Pros at My Personal Finance Journey
Brought to you courtesy of Brock.