I’m excited for the mail to come today! My son ordered a new graphics card for his computer and the tracking information indicates it will be delivered today. It’s a beast of a card for which he’s been saving for a long time. I don’t play video games often these days, so it’s not the use of the card that is the source of excitement – although I’m sure I’ll have my son show me what it’s capable of. No, for me the excitement comes from the installation. Now, plugging in a new graphics adapter in itself is not all that exciting. BUT having to rewire the entire computer because the graphics adapter requires a bigger power supply….THAT’s exciting! It’ll be a nice bonding experience for my son and I as well as I teach him the skill for him to be able to do this for himself in the future.
Have a great weekend, Clever Friends – and before I go, let me list my favorite 5 posts from the week. Enjoy!
- 4 Personal Finance Myths from Gen Y Finances
- I Spent Money To Save Money from Money Propeller
- Good Debt versus Bad Debt from Money Smart Guides
- How Long Should My Life Insurance Policy Be? From MoneyStepper
- 12 Ways To Make 2015 Your Best Money Year Ever from Suburban Finance
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."