It’s that time of the year when my wife and I start to get that cleaning and organizing itch. Football season is about over with just the Super Bowl remaining, which means I won’t be firmly planted in my favorite chair watching games all day on Sunday. We have some storage closets that desperately need some attention. That also means a few loads to the dump and also throwing up some Craigslist ads to sell gently used items we just don’t want in our home anymore. How about you, Clever friends, has the cleaning and organizing bug bitten any of you lately?
If not, check out my favorite five posts of the week, maybe it’ll get you in the mood. 🙂
- 4 Money Saving Tips For The Frugal from GenY Finances
- Tricks to Save More Money in 2015 from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- How to Make Major Purchases on a Budget from Modest Money
- Investing With A Small Amount Of Money from Money Smart Guides
- Expect the Unexpected How to Deal with Unexpected Expenses from Money Ahoy
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."