I’m so happy the holidays are over.Â I love Christmas, I really do.Â But the entire month of December is one big interruption to my daily routine, and by the time I get to the 25th of December I’m so ready to just get back to normality.Â There’s one weekend of relaxing and putting away Christmas decorations between me and a normal Monday.Â There’s not a Monday on the calendar that I look forward to more than this one!
How about you, are you relieved when the holidays are over?
If you’re looking for a bit of routine, I’ve got one for you.Â Every Friday I provide my favorite posts of the week, and this Friday is no different.Â Enjoy!
- 7 Ways to Climb Out of Debt in the New Year from Common Sense Millennial
- The #1 Priceless Christmas Present You Can Give Your Family from Net Worth Warrior
- Financial Independence: Donâ€™t go into MORE debt this time of the year from Dojo Blog
- Wait, Donâ€™t Buy That Yet! from Prairie Eco Thrifter
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Money Smart Guides
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Money Rebound
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.