Christmas is over, and I can’t help but feel a little ripped off. I’ve been listening to Christmas songs for a good month and a half now, lyrics filled with sleigh bells and white Christmases. I live in the Midwest, so this puts me in a certain kind of mood in which I expect piles of snow on the ground – but there isn’t. Everything is brown and dreary with only a few wisps of snow in the park behind my house. Of course, now that I’ve typed this, we’ll get slammed with a blizzard.
I’m on vacation for the whole next week, so I’m looking forward to a week of just relaxing and getting some projects done around the house. Plus, there’s the last week of the NFL regular season which I’ll be watching while firmly planted in my comfy chair.
For those of you in the same boat as I, you may be looking for something to do. To get you started, here are my favorite five posts of the week!
- Our Festive and Frugal $100 Christmas from FrugalWoods
- What Will You Do With Your $550 Savings? from Save and Conquer
- 4 Ways Your Partner is Destroying Your Personal Finances from On Better Terms
- 6 Gadgets you can live without from Money Propeller
- 5 Reasons Why Itâ€™s Awesome to Go Back to School When Youâ€™re Older from Money Beagle