Happy Fa, La, La, La, Friday my Clever Friends. I’m fully in the Christmas spirit and have been taking some nice bites out of my shopping. All online of course as per my shopping challenge. Here are the things that I purchased this week (shhhhh, nobody tell my family this is online!):
- Pendant and Necklace with Swarovski crystal Elements for my wife through something called SweetJack – which kind of a groupon, deal site.
- SnuggBuds earbuds for my son
- Computer Desk from Ikea
I’ve got more ideas and more ordering to do this weekend! I have yet to step into a brick and mortar store for my shopping. Maybe that’s why I’m in such a great mood?
Speaking of greatness, here are my favorite posts of the week. Maybe they will get you in a money saving mood for your gift shopping. May the odds be forever in your favor!
- At What Age Should You Think about Retirement Planning? from Money Rebound
- 7 Great Gifts For Frugal Weirdos from FrugalWoods
- Why Use Cash? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Tips To Avoid Debt When Holiday Shopping from Money Smart Guides
- If You Lost Your Job Tomorrow, Would You Survive Financially? from Modest Money
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."