We’ve arrived at Labor Day weekend, the last hurrah of Summer. I was walking through my local Walmart last night and saw displays of grills, swimsuits, and lawn care products setup all along the main isle way with everything being heavily discounted. I could see employees working in the seasonal section, likely gearing up for holiday season displays of Christmas lights and wrapping paper. I’m not ready to say goodbye to summer yet, so I found the scene very depressing. Are you ready for Summer to end?
Maybe reading some great personal finance articles will help cheer all of us up. Here’s my top five of the week!
- Why Switching Jobs a Lot Might be a Good Idea from Money Rebound
- How Checking Our Grocery Bill Saved Us $14 from Money Beagle
- Venus and Mars and Shopping from DINKS Finance
- 3 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Money Before College from Money Propeller
- Why I Will Never Buy a New Vehicle Again from Suburban Finance
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."