Clever Posts Of The Week – August 22nd
I have to admit, I’m not ready for summer to be over. I’m just not ready. There are, however, two things that help my transition into Fall: 1.) The NFL football season starting and 2.) my bank account is definitely ready. After several summertime trips with the family and back to school shopping my debit card is ready for a break.
How about you, clever friends, has summer left your finances ready to take a break?
Check out my favorite posts from the week, and have a great weekend!
- How to stop saving like a child and start saving like an adult! from Money Stepper
- Experience at a Movie Theater and An Arrest from Fitnancials
- How much should you spend on your first home? from Money Bulldog
- Itâ€™s Time to Leave Your Money Mistakes in the Past from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Are Gym Memberships Worth The Cost? from Suburban Finance
Brought to you courtesy of Brock