This is the second week in a row where one of our articles has “made it big” and we’ve gotten a surge in readership. Over 12,000 of you came to read my wife’s Frugal Lunch article in one day, which made her very happy.
And then this week, over 32,000 of you came to read about How I get free laptops and plasma TVs for FREE over 2 days and Dugg it about 1200 times!
Yes, I did have a few other articles this week that you all liked. Here’s the highlights from Clever Dude this week:
- On Sunday, I admitted to dealing with the devil called Comcast. I got digital cable. On Thursday, I told you how worthless it was to us.
- Monday, I gave some my favorites from the Carnival of Personal Finance #90, hosted by Mapgirl.
- Tuesday, I made it big on Digg with the Free Laptop article, and then I found that Bankrate had also talked about these deals on the same day.
- Wednesday, I decided to accept my first ReviewMe offer and write about another site. The site had good content, but a poor name choice (except for pagerank purposes). However, there’s a lot of controversy around being paid to write articles, so I asked your opinion.
- On Thursday, we received our free $300 Sharper Image stereo, thanks to Discover cash back and gift card doubling. Also, I found the dumbest quote of the day.
- And finally, on Friday, I asked for your advice to help a fellow reader who emailed me. He’s 19 and worries that he’s too frugal.
Look for a few Share the Love articles coming out either today or tomorrow too!
You may also want to check this out.
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.