It’s that time of week for my recap of the Festival of Frugality (this time at Money Walks). By “time of week”, I mean “Tuesday through the following Monday” since I never seem to get recaps out on the same day as the festival. By the way, a festival in this case is a roundup of articles about a topic (frugality in this case).
Along with my article “Don’t fear the warranty“, here are my best picks:
- Living Behind the Curve gives us 11 free (and safe) Windows applications
- Life of a Resident Alien tells us the cheapest days to shop for many different products and services
- Smart Shopper provides 10 ways to pay for college with other people’s money
- Grad Money Matters brings the 10 Commandments of Frugal Living down from the mountain
- Stop the Ride! tells an interesting story about a resourceful West Virginian neighbor