Best Finance Posts from Carnival of Personal Finance #120
My Retirement Blog hosted the 120th Carnival of Personal Finance this past Monday, where my article “Don’t let pride ruin your life” was featured in the General Personal Finance section.
Here are some of my favorite articles from the carnival:
- On the theme of money envy, Plonkee talks about the green-eyed monster, Frugal Dollar realized everyone is in debt, and The Baglady warns about the dangers of keeping score.
- Married and Broke introduces us to Keepass for storing and securing importing information.
- The Happy Rock gives 4 reasons we rush into replacing our cars. We didn’t rush…we waited for 2 months 🙂
- The Digerati Life gives a great explanation of inflation.
- Money and Such claims that rent is not a waste. I agree.
Whew, just those few highlights took an hour! I gotta practice for my presentation for class tomorrow!