With a $120 price tag, twice that of the standard Gold membership, Costco Executive members might expect extra perks. However, they don’t include exclusive Costco Executive Membership hours like Sam’s Club has. Fortunately, the Costco Executive membership offers several other perks instead.
All Costco members are eligible for a discount on their automobile and home insurance through Ameriprise — which includes the following benefits:
- Roadside Assistance – Provides up to $75 coverage for unexpected breakdowns.
- Lifetime Renewability – Your auto policy won’t be cancelled because of number of accidents, although exclusions do apply.
- Glass Repair Reimbursement – Up to $1,000 reimbursement for glass repair in your residence.
- Home Lockout Assistance – Reimbursement of locksmith services up to twice a year if you lock yourself out of your residence.
While Sam’s Club discontinued its travel services in early 2017, Costco continues to offer travel services and gives Executive members more discounts than those who only have Gold memberships.
More Cash Back
The most important feature of a Costco Executive membership is the cash-back potential — which isn’t available to Gold members.
And while you get 2% cash back with both the Costco Executive membership and Sam’s Plus, the maximum amount for Sam’s Plus is $500, while with the Costco Executive membership is $1,000.
When deciding between a Costco Executive and Sam’s Plus membership, people will compare the perks that come with each membership. While there may not be Costco Executive membership hours, a Costco Executive member enjoys other benefits that enable them to save more money and earn more cash back.
What do you think, Clever Friends: Is the lack of Costco Executive membership hours a deal breaker — or do the other benefits make a Costco Executive membership a better deal?
Read More About Costco
Check out these other great articles about Costco:
- What You Need To Know About Costco Cash Back Rewards
- Save Big At Costco Liquor Stores
- Save Money On Glasses At Costco
- Is Costco Beer Cheaper?