Why is it that when you have a pool, you’re expected to host pool parties for all your neighbors, coworkers and friends? They automatically think that since you have a pool, you want to have people over to enjoy that pool with you. And even better, they expect you to provide food for a party too! Oh and to cook it for them also!
So one of Stacie’s coworkers told her “So when do I get to come over and swim?”. And she said it in front of Stacie’s fellow coworkers and so Stacie felt obligated to invite them over to swim this weekend…the one weekend we’re actually in town (for one day) and I can work on my class and home projects. Sigh. Just another reason to tear out that stupid pool.
From the Personal FInance Network:
– Blunt Money is finding saving money is addictive
– Canadian Capitalist is loving the bear market
– Money Ning gives us 7 reasons why we need to start budgeting now
– Four Pillars has a wacky business idea: private libraries
– Squawkfox doles out 50 reasons to go green with reusable shopping bags
From My Reader List:
– The Digerati Life exposes the MPG illusion with some clever calculations
– Pants in a Can hopes is Megadeth-loving neighbors moves out soon
– Brip Blap boils the market problems down to one piece of advice for you
– Christian PF gives us money & marriage: 7 lessons he’s learned so far