One of the biggest obstacles in improving your personal finances is to figure out ways to lower costs and cut spend money. The best way to accomplish this is to lower your utility bills or monthly expenses. Some of our bills maybe big or small but altogether, it can significantly drain our resources.
There are several ways to minimize the damage of these expenses such as budgeting effectively but what if you’re overwhelmed and it’s too much of a hassle calling up all the creditors monthly to negotiate your utility bills?
If you are trying to save money or paying down debt, any method can help. Now, there is a way you can reduce your utility bills – whether it’s your internet, cellphone, mortgage interest rates and fees, cable or satellite TV, credit card interest rates, and much more through Billsnip.
What is Billsnip?
BillSnip.com is a company that can help you save money by reducing your utility bills. This is a service where they are the ones to who will take care of negotiating lower fees on your monthly bills for you.
Are you intrigued to find out how it works so they can help you out? Here’s what you need to know:
- Collect your bills. If you have a lot of bills that you would like to be lowered, you should identify those that Billsnip can review and take care for you. If you are unsure of what bill you should send to them, send them in anyway – you won’t be charged at all for those bills that they can’t help you out with.
- Send them in. You have several options to send in your bills to them. You can scan it into your PC and send it to them via email or you can take clear pictures of your bills via your smartphone and send it to them through text.
- Let them take care of it for you. Billsnip has experienced individuals who can go through all your bills and negotiate for you. Additionally, these people can figure out how much savings you could get from your bills. If you’re too busy and don’t have time to stay on hold over the phone for hours just to call and negotiate your bills, then this service is for you.
- Their billing method is quite simple. Remember, they only charge and make money when they help you out to save money on your bills. If they aren’t able to help you, you don’t pay anything at all. When they are able to save you money, they only charge 35% of the amount they saved you wherein you can pay that fee every month or you can pay the fee entirely in one go and you can get 10% off the whole amount.
- Anyone can qualify. Anybody who is looking to lower their bill expenses can definitely take advantage of Billsnip. If you know you’re not good at negotiating or just busy to call your creditors, give them a try.
For more information on Billsnip, you can reach them via:
Email in your Bill: email@example.com
Text in your Bill: 808-201-1992
Talk to a Human: 1-855-824-5576
So go ahead and contact them. You absolutely have nothing to lose.
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."