That’s right. If you have $10,000 to deposit into a Suntrust Premium Money Market Performance Account, you could get a free round-trip ticket to anywhere that AirTran Airways flies.
You need to make your deposit by March 9, 2007. Some other strings attached:
- A Smart Solution Plus or Signature Advantage Checking account is required when opening a Premium Money Market Performance Account. You have to keep $5,000 minimum balance to avoid a $14 charge
- You have to sign up as an AirTrain Airways A+ Rewards member.
- You have to sign up for the redemption certificate by March 31, 2007
- You’ll get 16 A+ Rewards credits deposited into your account, not a straight ticket
- You have to wait 10-12 weeks to get your redemption certificate once you redeemed it, so don’t plan your trip just yet!
- You have to keep $10,000 in your account for 90 days
- One ticket per household
- Reward seats are subject to availability and blackout dates
- Taxes and fees are extra
- Don’t expect a high interest rate. The rate for $10,000-24,999 is only 2.25%
You can find out more about the Suntrust program at:
You can learn about the AirTran Airways A+ Rewards program at: