I just wanted to give you all the heads-up that I may not write much in the next few days (it’s the weekend anyway) because my sister-in-law is due to have her first baby tomorrow, June 30th.
We joke that since she’s always late for everything that the baby will definitely be late. So far, no contractions or dilation as far as my wife has heard. We were hoping that the baby would decide to come over this weekend as we are planning on going home to PA to celebrate my father-in-laws birthday.
Anyone have an opinion on whether we need to go up immediately if she has the baby, or just wait for the next weekend? It stinks July 4th is mid-week, as an extended weekend would have been great.