Although I’ve always been open to posting article written by my fellow bloggers AND readers who may not have their own site, I’d like to present an open invitation to submit guest articles on any subject that falls under:
Family Marriage Finances or Life
Is that broad enough? Depending on how many I get, I’ll be posting submissions over the next 2 weeks, give or take. The sooner you submit, the sooner I’ll post it!
Obviously I have a couple rules/standards:
- It has to be relevant to readers. I probably won’t post a rant about your cat unless it’s actually useful to others. For example, if you hate your cat’s shedding, then research ways to shave the cat without losing an eye.
- No swearing, racism or anything else that would bar you from a normally respectable site, assuming this site is respectable
- Don’t worry about formatting as I’ll make sure it fits into the style of this site. Try as hard as you can to write with proper grammar, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
- You can include images, but I may ask you whether you own it or not. If you don’t, I’ll require proper assurance that you’re allowed to use it and that you are attributing it properly.
- Be fun if you can. I think my readers like a personality in the writing so show it. Don’t be a dry writer!
So, if you have something you’d like to submit an article, then send it via my contact page or email address.
Thanks in advance!
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.