How to choose the right formation services for you?
So, the leap of faith was taken to form a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) and now there is the dreaded task of having to file the paperwork for the business structure. To top matters off, there just does not seem to be a sufficient budget to hire an attorney. So, why not consider utilizing the services offered by ZenBusiness?
Who is ZenBusiness?
Funnily enough, the small business that was started by a team of entrepreneurs in 2015, also faced the same barriers that many new businesses are facing today.
They are regarded as the most affordable and best business formation services by far, which is understandable based on the fact that they:
- Offer business formation packages that are straightforward.
- Have great customer support, are very responsive and quite knowledgeable.
- Have the most positive reviews and customer feedback.
- Are very affordable registered agent services.
- Provide their customers with a personal ZenBusiness login profile as well as an online user dashboard.
Their services include:
- Business formation services- (LLC, partnership, corporation) – as well as filing Articles of Organization.
- Compliance – report notifications that are generated biennial and annually.
- EIN – serves the same purpose as to a social security number (SSN) – used for employees, and businesses and payroll taxes.
- Operating Agreement – outlines the roles of the respective owner(s)/member(s) as well as the purpose of the company.
- Registered Agent Services – drafting of the annual report, correspondences for state and local government, a notice of lawsuits and legal documents.
- Accounting Assessment – Best tax filing information and advice.
Why should a business utilize the Incorporation Service?
- The Incorporation Service will handle all the paperwork on behalf of the business, therefore there is no need for the business to know anything about the legal aspects of registering a business.
- Incorporation Service does all the work, so the business does not need to get involved.
- The Incorporation Service will ensure that the business is notified of any legal requirements that the business needs to sort out with the state.
- Communication channels include phone, email, and online support for any questions regarding the status of the business formation.
Why should a business not utilize the Incorporation Service?
- The lack of personalization, compared to what is experienced with attorneys.
- Legal professionals can provide more insight to help start a business.
So what do the reviews have to say about ZenBusiness?
“ZenBusiness took out any doubt or confusion in what I had to do. I definitely see myself using their services again.”
“Everything was communicated clearly and people responded well. I’m thrilled with my experience! Thank You!”
“Was considering using an attorney and dropping 5 times the cash. So happy I didn’t. Easy. Painless. Inexpensive.”
“I received all necessary paperwork and finalized my LLC in a timely fashion. It was greatly appreciated!”
Thank you guys for helping me make such a critical change in my life, here’s to entrepreneurship!”
How do I sign up?
The process can be broken into a five-step formation process:
- You select your filing package and additional business services:
- We file your business documents with the state:
- The state confirms your business.
- We deliver all business documents in your personalized dashboard
- We provide ongoing services to keep your business compliant with all state requirements.
ZenBusiness comes highly recommended for when a business is considering utilizing a formation company to start a business online. ZenBusiness has the combination of low prices, extensive experience as well as great customer reviews, so ultimately this is a great choice for any business that is wanting to start their business off strong. Another factor to consider is that as a business, there is the opportunity of saving up until $110. They utilize technology as well as an automated process, which provides a fast and low-cost business formation service. Interested in pursuing this route, visit ZenBusiness for more information.