In my review of the Nuru Personal Finance Cards, I said I would be giving away 3 decks of cards to my readers and subscribers. Today’s giveaway will be the easy one. All you need to do is leave a comment on this post by 12pm (noon) Eastern, Wednesday, December 3rd 2008.
THE CONTEST IS CLOSED! The winning comment was #15: “Anne”. I’ve emailed Anne and she has 24 hours to reply back with her mailing info or else I draw a new winner. Thanks for entering! You still have two more chances to win (like this one).
The guys at Nuru are actually going to send out the cards directly from their warehouse, but be forewarned that you’ll still need to give me your mailing info to send to them.
You’ll have 2 more chances to win a deck of these cards this week. I believe the next one will require you to be a subscriber and the third will require you to write a short blurb of some kind in the comments. So if you want to gain a leg up on the competition, consider subscribing to my RSS feed or to my email updates!
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post.
- You must leave a valid email address in the email box or else I cannot contact you if your number is drawn.
- I’m only asking Nuru to ship to U.S. or Canada destinations
- I will ask for your name and address for shipping, but I promise to destroy the information and never sell/share it
- Void where prohibited by law
- You can only enter ONE TIME. If I draw your name and see youâ€™ve entered already, Iâ€™ll delete your entry and redraw.
- I will use a random integer generator to pick the winning comment number. I will give the winner 24 hours to claim their prize before drawing a new number.
So get commenting!
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."