So how do you enter this one? Well, you need to leave a comment, but not just any comment. You need to provide one personal finance goal for 2009 in the comments below. How hard is that? If it’s not a goal, I delete the comment.
You have until Noon, Friday, December 5, 2008 to enter. That’s 26 hours from when I published this post.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER WHEN THEY CLAIM THE PRIZE. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
Goals can be things like “increase savings by X% or $X”, “increase side income by $X”, “Start a Roth IRA”, etc. Sure, you can just say anything here, but I’ll trust that you’re entering an honest goal that you will work towards in 2009.
Here are some more rules:
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post. The comment must include a personal finance goal for 2009. If it doesn’t, I will delete it.
- You must leave a valid email address in the email box or else I cannot contact you if your number is drawn.
- Iâ€™m only asking Nuru to ship to U.S. or Canada destinations
- I will ask for your name and address for shipping, but I promise to destroy the information and never sell/share it
- Void where prohibited by law
- You can only enter ONE TIME. If I draw your name and see youâ€™ve entered already, Iâ€™ll delete your entry and redraw.
- I will use a random integer generator to pick the winning comment number. I will give the winner 24 hours to claim their prize before drawing a new number.