I was almost giddy as the NFL football season kicked off last night.Â I caught up on some blog reading while I watched the game as well as put together this link post.Â I think the NFL network is carrying a game most Thursday nights so that just might become a tradition. Do you watch football?Â Who’s your favorite team?
Before we get to this week’s posts, I wanted to point your attention to a blog called Plunged In Debt where I have a guest post up today and ask the question Do Cable Companies Overcharge You on Purpose?Â Check it out as well as the other links below!
- You Will Fall for Anything from Free Money Minute
- Doinâ€™ it well â€“ managing your money that is from DINKS Finance
- The Single Question to Ask that Will Effect Every Financial Decision from Net Worth Warrior
- But Everyone Has Debt!â€¦Right? from Plunged In Debt
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Money Pros â€“ Labor Day Edition at Rather Be Shopping
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults â€“ Labor Day Edition at Mom and Dad Money
- The Satisfying Lifestyle Carnival from Money Soldiers
- Carnival of Financial Independence, 26th edition at Reach Financial Independence
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."