October kind of snuck up on me…..but here it is. My wife is a big fan of Halloween, dressing up in costumes, decorating the house, and anything else that goes along with the season. Last year she noticed that Halloween fell on a weekend night this year, so she made me promise that we could have a party. I’m just waiting for her to kick into “prepare for party” mode. I’m not so much of a fan, but I’m sure I’ll have a good time.
Have you started thinking about your Halloween plans? What do you normally do? While you’re thinking about it, check out my favorite 5 finance blog posts of the week:
- 4 Things You Shouldnâ€™t Buy With Your Credit Card from Money Smart Guides
- 12 Tiny Habits That Can Lead to Incredible Wealth from Escaping Dodge
- I was Ripped Off by a Nun from Messy Money
- Do Lower Prices Equate To Lower Motivation? from Money Beagle
- Easy Ways to Build Up Your Savings from Prairie Eco Thrifter
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."