Less than a week until Halloween…are you ready?Â My son is old enough where he is no longer looking to get a costume and I no longer have to walk around the neighborhood supervising candy gathering.Â I’m content to sit at home, answer the door, and have the trick or treaters come to me!Â Maybe I’ll even have a little extra time that night to read some blog posts. 🙂
Here are my favorites from the last week:
- Shopping with Kids: How Not to Let It Ruin Your Life and Budget from Money Bulldog
- Feeling Stressed? 22 Halloween Deals for Only $1 from Monica On Money
- The US Debt Ceiling from Buck Inspire
- Waived Cell Phone Activation Fees Are Harder To Come By from Money Beagle
- Are we complaining too much? from Dojo Blog
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."