I may have dodged a bullet.Â I’ve mentioned before that my wife declared we were going to host a Halloween party this year.Â She hadn’t mentioned anything about it, and I was seriously contemplating bringing it up myself as time is starting to run short for planning and inviting people.Â However, last night, we were told by a friend of ours that they had an invitation to give to us today.Â Could it be a Halloween Party invitation?Â This particular friend and her spouse is known to have Halloween parties, so I think it probably is.Â I might just get out of hosting a party yet…….
I’m feeling pretty Clever, and so should you after reading this week’s high five!
- Why I donâ€™t think anyone should tip â€“ EVER from DINKS Finance
- Why to buy based on value, not just on price from Money Stepper
- Having a Hard Time Getting By? 3 Budget Leaks You May Be Experiencing from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Do Everything By The Book And Still Get Screwed By Health Insurance from Money Beagle
- 4 things to consider before buying a house on your own from Savvy Scot
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.