My wife has a gigantic magnetic dry erase calendar that lives on the front of our refrigerator. At the beginning of each month she wipes it clean and writes the known events for the next month. I walked by it today and noticed that “Thanksgiving” was noted in big red lettering in just a few weeks.
We’re inviting our extended families to our house for Thanksgiving, which means it’s time for us to start planning the menu for not only the traditional dinner, but also for having house guests for several days. Will you be having house guests for the Holidays? Do you make up a spending plan to account for the extra people in your house for those days or how do you handle it?
While you’re thinking about it, check out this week’s cleverest posts from the web:
- Making the First Post-Graduation Pay Check Count from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Are You Spending More on Gadgets Than You Should? from Money Bulldog
- Rethinking Action | Donâ€™t Worry, Itâ€™s Okay from Net Worth Warrior
- The Worldâ€™s Best Rags to Riches Stories from Money Rebound
- The ugly face of debt: working with the banks from Dojo Blog
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- The Rapturous Carnival of MoneyPros from Money Soldiers
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."