Well, hello Memorial Day weekend!Â The unofficial start to start to summer – this time of year just puts me in a great mood.Â Birds are chirping, everything is greening up, and the smell of freshly cut grass is almost constantly in the air.Â Â Â What’s not to love?
Short list of links this week, as I’ve been busy enjoying the onset of my favorite season, but the three I do have are freakin’ awesome.Â I’m sure you’ll agree.Â 🙂
- Free Money Minute describes one (of many) downside to ObamaCare in The 51st Employee is Fired!
- I’m always up for a great confession, and DINKs Finance doesn’t disappoint with Reader Confessions: I donâ€™t know how much money I spent
- Warning! Your Prescription for Proper Credit Card Use via Money, Life and More – for me the proper use of a credit card is to cut it up into lots of little pieces, but other people can handle them responsibly.
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Finance Carnival for Young Adults at Faithful with a Few
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at My University Money
- Carnival of Financial Independence at Reach Financial Independence
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."