I finally did it. I peeked ahead at the 10 day forecast to see what the weather is supposed to be like Memorial Weekend…..mid to high 70’s, sun, with a chance of showers. We’re hosting friends and family for a party and I was very much hoping we could be outside. I’ll take it! I’m looking forward to busting my smoker out and cooking up some brisket and pulled pork. What do you have planned for the holiday weekend??
While you’re contemplating that, check out these awesome posts!
- Not all debt is bad, but all debt is a risk from Money Bulldog
- Computer Virus/Malware Protection for Free from Save And Conquer
- Six Pieces of Financial Advice That You Shouldnâ€™t Follow from Avant Credit
- That Time I Wasted $0.27 and the Lesson I Learned from Suburban Finance
- 5 Simple Changes in Your Habits That Will Save You Money from Money Rebound
- Six Unexpected Reasons Why your Car Insurance Premiums are High from Suburban Finance
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Lifestyle Carnival at Your Personal Finance Professional
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults at Budget For Heath
- Carnival of Retirement at Finance With Reason
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."