I’ve got a very exciting weekend planned of doing my taxes. I just can’t wait. It really shouldn’t be too bad as I have all my documents collected and in a manilla envelope and the tax preparation software installed and ready to go. It should just be a few hours of plugging in the data and seeing what the result is. I purposefully have my withholding set to put us pretty close to zero taxes owed or return due.
Have you done your taxes yet? If you’re looking to procrastinate just a little longer, check out my favorite posts of the week instead. 🙂
- How to save money on Gas from Financial Nerd
- Sports fans are being cheated from DINKS Finance
- Another Voice That 3% Is the New 4% from Save And Conquer
- 7 Possible Reasons Why Youâ€™re Always Broke at the End of the Month from On Better Terms
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Lifestyle Carnival at Master The Art Of Saving
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."