Today marks the end of my jury duty service time, and I didn’t have to report once. I missed out on the opportunity to earn a whopping $10 a day. Jury duty isn’t meant to be a financial boon, but it would have been interesting to be a part of a jury trial just to see what it’s like – since I have no plans to experience one as a defendant. LOL.
Enjoy my favorite posts of the week!
- What I learned from my taxes from DINKS Finance
- What To Look For In An Investment Company from Money Smart Guide
- 4 Common Money Beliefs That Damage Your Marriage from Suburban Finances
- US Heading For Economic Problems If Literacy Levels Stay Low from Money Beagle
- 29 Smart Ways to Make Money on the Side from The Penny Hoarder
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."