Clever Posts Of The Week – March 27th
Today marks the end of my jury duty service time, and I didn’t have to report once. I missed out on the opportunity to earn a whopping $10 a day. Jury duty isn’t meant to be a financial boon, but it would have been interesting to be a part of a jury trial just to see what it’s like – since I have no plans to experience one as a defendant. LOL.
Enjoy my favorite posts of the week!
- What I learned from my taxes from DINKS Finance
- What To Look For In An Investment Company from Money Smart Guide
- 4 Common Money Beliefs That Damage Your Marriage from Suburban Finances
- US Heading For Economic Problems If Literacy Levels Stay Low from Money Beagle
- 29 Smart Ways to Make Money on the Side from The Penny Hoarder
Brought to you courtesy of Brock