Earlier this week I wrote about how we saved money on my son’s prescription acne medication by following a tip from the pharmacist to separate the ingredients of the cream he had been using. It turned out it was even cheaper than we thought. When we actually picked up the medication, the cream that had a quoted price of $77 was really only $50.
Speaking of crazy, check out these crazy, awesome favorite posts of the week:
- My Bad Money Habit from DINKS Finance
- The Truth About Tax Deductions from Money Smart Guides
- The Biggest Financial Scams in History from Money Rebound
- Does money change your perception of a person? from Money Bulldog
- One Surprisingly Simple Tool to Curb Your Spending from Suburban Finance
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."