The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays simply because it gives me an excuse to fire up the grill and cook for friends and family. Even if I’m not at home, it’s almost a foregone conclusion that I’ll be handed the spatula and a plate of food. We didn’t get to enjoy fireworks as we normally do, as we were at a friend’s house several hours from home. Thus we watched them through the car window from nearby towns as we drove home. If you are an American friend, I hope you had a great 4th of July as well!
- Iâ€™ve been broke and Iâ€™m not going back! from DINKS Finance
- 6 Ways Debt Payoffs Are Like Diets from Frugal Guru Guide
- 5 Tips for Motivating Yourself to Exercise More from Prairie Eco-Thrifter
- Damn Kids Are Expensive and Eating All My Food from Your Daily Finance
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Money Pros at Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
- Carnival of Retirement at Frugal Rules
- Financial Carnival For Young Adults at Master The Art of Saving
- Lifestyle Carnival at Planting Our Pennies
- Carnival of Financial Independence at The Outlier Model
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."