It’s been an exciting week here at CleverDude – my post comparing the cost of Keg Beer to Canned/Bottled beer was picked up by Lifehacker!Â Â I didn’t hate the traffic boom that followed at all.
From a finance perspective, the 4th of July with all it’s celebrating was a little hard on the checkbook.Â We knew that would be the case, so we’re laying low this weekend doing a little cleaning, and a lot of sitting out on the deck enjoying Summer.
What are you up to this weekend, besides reading the best personal finance articles from the last week?
- How much money equals happiness? from DINKS Finance
- Beating Those Summertime Budget Blues from Save And Conquer
- 3 Ways To Stay On Track with Healthy Living from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- How Saving 50 Cents Cost Me 500 Bucks from Money Ahoy
- Are you missing out on free money? from Money Bulldog
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals recently:
- Lifestyle Carnival at My Life I Guess
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.