My son got his driver’s license this week, and this morning I watched as he pulled out of the driveway and drove to school for the first time. It was a bit emotional….not because I wondered where the time went, and sad that he’s growing up….ok, maybe a little of that. But mostly thankfulness and pride of the young man he is, and excitement for the experiences that are coming for him in the next few years.
Alright, hand me a tissue, then check out my favorite posts of the week!
- 6 Ways to Be More Productive from Money Propeller
- Big city life, is it worth it? from Reach Financial Independence
- 3 things your credit card is not and 1 it is from DINKS Finance
- A Better Way to Achieve Your Goals This Year from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Investing in Parking Spaces, a Growing Phenomenon from Money Rebound
Brought to you courtesy of Brock