My wife and I are in a group of 5 other couples that have a potluck once a month. The location rotates, the host picking the theme of the food and the other couples bringing a appetizer, side dish, or desert that supports the theme. It’s a way to force us out of our comfort zones to try different foods, and it’s a heck of a good time. This weekend it’s our turn to host. The theme is “Cheese,” with everyone having to come up with a dish that has some sort of cheese in it. I’m firing up my smoker to make a pork fatty (basically ground pork rolled up with a delicious filling). It’s the first time I’ve made one, and I’m excited to see how it will turn out!
What do you have going this weekend, besides reading my favorite posts of the week?
- New Yearâ€™s Money Resolutions from Modest Money
- Why Are Oil Prices Dropping? A Simple Explanation from Money Bulldog
- Spending Money You Donâ€™t Have Is A Recipe For Disaster from Money Beagle
- 3 Surprising Benefits of Combining Finances in Marriage from Suburban Finance
- Well Hot Damn, Frugality Works! Our 2014 Savings Rate Revealed from Frugalwoods
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."