On Monday, I unveiled a challenge to myself in which I am going to try to purchase all my Christmas gifts online and give updates in these Friday posts. I’m happy to report that I haven’t purchased anything in a physical store. Of course, I haven’t purchased anything online either. I’m still devising my master shopping plan, and will be getting started soon. Probably while I watch football on Sunday!
Also, if you hadn’t noticed, I’ve got a give away going ($500 gift card!) in partnership with Chippmunk. If you haven’t entered yet, hop on over to the post from Monday and get ‘er done. Good luck!
- How To Live On $1,000 A Month from Money Smart Guides
- Do Holiday Gifts Put You in Debt? from Save And Conquer
- When Procrastination And Impatience Pay Off from Money Beagle
- The Joy of Dollar Store Gifts from Messy Money
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals recently:
- Carnival of Financial Planning Snowed In Edition at Penny Thots
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."