This was the year I was going to really get into the Christmas Spirit, including putting lights up on the house, which I haven’t done in a couple of years. Christmas has snuck up on me again, and once again I have not transformed myself into St. Nicholas. Except for the gift buying for my wife and son, I kind of feel like the holiday season has passed me by. Anyone else feel that way?
At least there are always great blog posts to get me in the spirit of personal finance. 🙂
- Lifestyle Checklist from Money Bulldog
- Coping with the worry of debt from Money Rebound
- Busted Budget? Try a No Spend Week from Common Sense Millennial
- Hereâ€™s YOUR 2014 New Years Financial Resolution from Net Worth Warrior
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Lifestyle Carnival at Fitnancials
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."