This was the year I was going to really get into the Christmas Spirit, including putting lights up on the house, which I haven’t done in a couple of years.Â Christmas has snuck up on me again, and once again I have not transformed myself into St. Nicholas.Â Except for the gift buying for my wife and son, I kind of feel like the holiday season has passed me by.Â Â Anyone else feel that way?
At least there are always great blog posts to get me in the spirit of personal finance.Â 🙂
- Lifestyle Checklist from Money Bulldog
- Coping with the worry of debt from Money Rebound
- Busted Budget? Try a No Spend Week from Common Sense Millennial
- Hereâ€™s YOUR 2014 New Years Financial Resolution from Net Worth Warrior
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Lifestyle Carnival at Fitnancials
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.