I came inside from playing basketball with my son to find my wife watching Forrest Gump. Great movie. As I was watching it, I was thinking of my link post for this week, and the phrase “Clever is, as clever does,” popped into my head. I don’t even know what that’s supposed to mean, but it seemed to fit with the dialogue of the movie. Just thought I’d share that little tidbit from my brain. As for this week’s links, I think the phrase also applies, as they’re definitely rocking cleverness.
- Do I Really Spend US$27,288 Each Year on My Child? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Four Reasons To Use Cash from DINKS Finance
- Run for Your Lives! from Free Money Minute
- Why We Bought Such an Expensive Carâ€¦& Iâ€™m Okay With It from Net Worth Warrior
- Why I Am Considering A Gym Membership from Money Beagle
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."