I came inside from playing basketball with my son to find my wife watching Forrest Gump.Â Great movie.Â As I was watching it, I was thinking of my link post for this week, and the phrase “Clever is, as clever does,” popped into my head.Â I don’t even know what that’s supposed to mean, but it seemed to fit with the dialogue of the movie.Â Just thought I’d share that little tidbitÂ from my brain.Â Â Â As for this week’s links, I think the phrase also applies, as they’re definitely rocking cleverness.
- Do I Really Spend US$27,288 Each Year on My Child? from Prairie Eco Thrifter
- Four Reasons To Use Cash from DINKS Finance
- Run for Your Lives! from Free Money Minute
- Why We Bought Such an Expensive Carâ€¦& Iâ€™m Okay With It from Net Worth Warrior
- Why I Am Considering A Gym Membership from Money Beagle
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."