The family and I have been on vacation the last week, and my mother-in-law joined us for a few days as well. She has a habit of paying for pretty much everything when she’s around. She paid for several meals, despite my objections. Finally, on the final lunch I was able to take care of the bill before she knew what had happened. Later that day, we dropped her off at the airport. Hugs were given, and I retrieved her bag from the back of the van. When I got back in, I noticed she had left more than enough money to pay for lunch in a cup holder. I looked out the window and shook my fist at her. Knowing I had found the money, she just smiled and waved.
I officially give up. LOL.
On to my favorite posts of the week!
- Haggling is Not Just for Garage Sales and Flea Markets from Suburban Finance
- The ONE tip to financial success. Yep, you only need ONE! from Money Stepper
- Explaining Installment Loans from Money Bulldog
- How to Punish Your Child Charge Them! from Money Ahoy
CleverDude was included in the following carnivals this week:
- Lifestyle Carnival at Prepping Is Sexy
Brought to you courtesy of Brock